For a child, everything is exciting. Tsumugi is a bright young child who stares life in the face and tried to find what’s the best about it. Isn’t it always the case that young children teach us the most valuable lessons?
This child showed us how much fun it is to drink juice out of a red bell pepper. I wish life were that exciting for me! Tsumugi doesn’t understand what complaining is quite yet. Her world is, “How much fun can I have?” If only life were that simple!
How can we find the loveliness of life that is so easy for Tsumugi to see? I’m going to make a short checklist of how to enjoy life more according to Tsumugi.
- Don’t be afraid to obsess over your favorite shows and apply them to every day life especially if it’s about magic girls.
- Sing the theme song to your favorite show when ever you can especially around people who will sing it with you.
3. Smile often and make your eyes as large as you can.
4. Laugh at everything.
5. If the rice really tastes that good, make sure to tell the person who made it.
6. Coloring is a good way to relieve stress while sitting quietly with loved ones. Also you must put your artwork up for everyone to see even if it’s just s could colorful lines and squiggles.
7. Putting on your clothes wrong can be a ball of laughs.
8. Taking everything seriously can be quite funny.
9. Make faces to accurately depict how you feel.
10. Walk up to that random stranger! You never know what kind of fun they have hidden away…
11. Can you eat love? Learn how to.
12. Confuse the words happy and yummy.
13. If you have to take up the whole bed while sleeping, you do that.
14. If you are in a bad situation, and you feel wronged, it’s important to tell someone you love how you’re feeling.
15. Hiding in your shirt and rolling into a ball is the best way to comfort yourself.
16. Dancing makes everything better.
17. Put magic spells on your food to make it taste better.
18. When you’re cute and you know it, pose often.
19. Demand the meat.
20. Hug your father often. He needs it.